Jio Additional Data Offer for Karbonn and OnePlus Smartphone has awesome benefits for Karbonn and OnePlus Phones consumers. Karbonn phone subscribers will obtain the 25GB Free Internet data for Karbonn Phone and 60GB Data for OnePlus Phones customers. The offer will remain open to all entitled consumers on as well as from 18th August 2017. So you better hurry up and obtain the benefits of this proposal!
Reliace Jio Offer 60GB Free 4G Data on Karbonn & OnePlus Phones
How to claim the free offers:-
1) You need to first Download MyJio App Here
2) Then install and open the My Jio Application.
3) Karbonn users if need to benefit from the 30GB free data offer need to instigate a recharge of Rs 309 or more.
4) OnePlususers users to benefit from the 30GB free data offer need to instigate a recharge of Rs 309 or more.
5) Karbonn Users can acquire the free 5GB 4G data coupon and OnePlus users can obtain the free 10GB Data offer.
6) Open My Jio App – go to – my vouchers – View Voucher – Recharge my number – validate Recharge – get recharge successful notification
7) Under My Plans, you can find the additional data voucher.
8) After the initial recharge, you are eligible to recharge 5 times and get an offer 5 times.
Entitled Karbonn gadgets
A40 Indian, A41 Power, K9 Smart Yuva, Aura Power 4G, Aura Sleek 4G, Aura 4G, K9 Smart 4G, K9 Viraat 4G, Aura Note 4G, Aura Note 2, Aura Note Play, Aura Power 4G Plus, K9 Kavach, Titanium Vista 4G.
Entitled OnePlus gadgets
OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5
Benefits of the offer
- An entitled consumer, who, throughout the continuation of the bid, recharges his or her RJIO contribution, by using the recharge, is eligible for the additional 10 GB 4G data voucher per Recharge.
- The extra data voucher would be accredited to the account of the entitled subscriber within 48 hours of the recharge.
- On any entitled gadget, the extra data vouchers can be benefited for a maximum of 6 recharges, while the offer period is valid.
- Where any extra data voucher is exchanged during the recharge cycle period, the gains attached to such extra data voucher shall be restricted to that recharge cycle period. Whatever benefits remain unutilized at the end of that recharge cycle will run out and be waived.
- Such extra data vouchers that are not exchanged within the recharge period will run out and be waived.
- The entitled user shall be permitted to benefit only such offers/ plans that first get valid for the pertinent IMEI/TAC code of entitled gadget at the time of his/her primary recharge following the acquisition of the entitled gadget.
Two or even more offers are not eligible to be clubbed together. This offer can’t be utilized in combination with any other substitute offer or sponsorship of a comparable nature. Nevertheless, the entitled consumer will be eligible to get the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till it is available.